Mistakes in article

Hi!

I just noticed a grave problem (found via a google search -- weird,
huh?) that I thought I'd bring to your attention.  I just saw
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-journal-list/2006-April/msg00002.html,
where 'Gnome' has repeatedly been misspelled as 'GNOME' in my supposed
answers.  This is a horrible tragedy that needs remedying.  In
addition to some very minor issues this causes (making my first
sentence unintelligible, breaking at least one of the links in the
article, violating journalistic integrity), it's suffers from the much
more severe and dreaded problem of just being flat ugly.

Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist the over-dramatization.  Really,
though, the search and replace that occurred on my answers broke a
link, made the first part of my first answer nonsensical, and makes my
words not self-consistent.  I'd appreciate it if the mis-corrections
to my spellings of Gnome could be reverted.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Elijah