Re: Mistakes in article

Hi, Elijah!

First of all, thanks for taking your time to answer our questions.
Concerning your request: It's no problem to change "GNOME" into
"Gnome". However, as long as there's no official decision to change it,
we continue writing it GNOME in the questions, I guess.

But I suggest that you provide an alternative formulation of your first
sentence. ;-)

The "cought" stuff is very geeky. Roughtly 98% of our readers won't
understand what you are talking about. The link to the mailing list
isn't helpful, either: It's hard to see why the mail is relevant to the
interview.

I'll change the capital style back. If you sent me a more clear first
sentence, I'll edit it, too.

Thanks,
Claus