Re: (no subject)

Hi,

On 9/11/05, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:

I don't understand the hype around podcasting: What makes it so special?

Well, i think that what makes it so special is...because  there's a lot of hype around it.  Understanding why there is so much hype around podcasting may be well too hard for me.

Where's the difference to record something, convert it to mp3 or ogg,
and share it by eDonkey, bittorrent or kadmelia?

RSS feeds allows you to be notified whenever a new show is online and you get all the hype mentionned above.

--
Julien Gilli