(no subject)

I just had the best idea ever! I've been listening to TWIT (This Week in Tech), it's a podcast we should do a GJ podcast with each new article release TWIT does their podcasts via Skype or Google Talk for those who aren't physically by each other well, any feedback? would anybody be interested in trying that? It would be really neat to have different vocal accents too which we definitely have. :) Let me know what everyone thinks.

Jim Hodapp

Editor and Chief of the GNOME Journal