Re: Infrastructure | Kumi Systems Mirror (#714)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented:

Thanks for that, the mirror should be working now - please check and let us know.

Looks to work all fine! The tree changed because you were apparently syncing from /pub/ and now you are syncing from root, but it doesn't change much for now. Both are fine. I just updated our download rotation configuration.

For information, what is your current sync delay? Since we depend on GNOME infrastructure, the same rules apply. GNOME docs says:

Once the rsync password has been sent you should be able to configure your mirror to rsync at least 2-3 times a day.

Of course, the faster the better for the sake of our releases (we wait for every mirrors to be up-to-date before publicly announcing releases). How often do you sync?