Infrastructure | Kumi Systems Mirror (#714)

Title: GitLab

Kumi Systems created an issue: #714

What's the organization sponsoring the mirror you'd like us to include?

Kumi Systems has been operating a GIMP mirror for quite some time now, which is also listed as an official mirror on your sponsors page. @Jehan just let us know that we are currently syncing from a third-party mirror instead of the main server.

We would like to request two things now:

The mirror is available using http, https, ftp and rsync.

Please include an administrative e-mail which can be used to report problems and procedural changes

support@kumi.systems

/cc @averi @Jehan