Re: Infrastructure | DotSrc (DK) requesting status as official mirror (#713)

Title: GitLab

Chriztoffer commented on a discussion:

You can keep it this way if you want

If possible, yes. We would like to keep the sync from the root dir.

Once the rsync password has been sent you should be able to configure your mirror to rsync at least 2-3 times a day.

The sync timer has now been updated to once every 8 hours, 3x/day.

It's all good for us. I'm just waiting for your confirmation on whether you keep this new folder structure or change it back to how it was before; as well as your sync delays info. 👍

All done. :-)