Re: Infrastructure | Kumi Systems Mirror (#714)

Title: GitLab

Jehan commented on a discussion:

I just sent you an email top ops@ with the credentials encrypted with your key.

Note that the second file is my signature of your encrypted credentials with my own public key (as found with gpg --keyserver pgp.key-server.io --search-key 77F1D0A66D0E0444 under the name "Jehan Pagès", this is also the same key used to sign releases of GIMP in git), which should diminish mitm-decryption-reencryption attacks.

Please tell us when your mirror is all set up and working so that we can close this report. Thanks!