Infrastructure | New Repository `World/Phosh/phosh` (#625)

Title: GitLab

Guido Günther created an issue: #625

Hi,

We'd like to move the the phone shell (phosh), compositor (phoc) and on screen keybord (squeekboard) to /World. This would help interacting with other components of the stack and have development in a single instance and move us closer to calls, libhandy and libadwaita again. Since the above three components somewhat belong together it would be great if they could be placed in a folder named /Phosh (capital P).

I've checked the requirements at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Prerequisites (there's no copyright assignment required for any of the components).

My proposal would be to start out with phosh (https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/phosh) and have I'll file separate issues for phoc and squeekboard (but I'm also fine doing this in one go here). If we could import the projects via tarball export/import that would be great.

/cc @mcatanzaro @dos @dcz