Infrastructure | nic.funet.fi GIMP mirror (#618)

Title: GitLab

nic-hks created an issue: #618

Hi,

we've been mirroring gimp for decades at www.nic.funet.fi / ftp.funet.fi but we do it currently indirectly via mirrorservice.org.uk.

We'd like to have rsync credentials for mirroring directly from download.gimp.org so that we can continue to be listed in the GIMP mirror listing.

What's the organization sponsoring the mirror you'd like us to include?

CSC - IT Center for Science / FUNET

Please include an administrative e-mail which can be used to report problems and procedural changes

mirror-adm aaat nic.funet.fi is a generic contact for NIC mirror admins, usually me. Also noc aaat funet.fi can be used as a last resort.

For more information see:

https://www.nic.funet.fi/README

/cc @averi