Infrastructure | GIMP official mirror - mirror.umd.edu (#617)

Title: GitLab

Moshe Katz created an issue: #617

What's the organization sponsoring the mirror you'd like us to include?

Location: College Park, MD, USA

We are already a mirror of both GNOME and GIMP, available at https://mirror.umd.edu/.

We currently rsync GNOME from the official rsync://master.gnome.org/gnomeftp/, but we mirror GIMP unofficially from rsync://rsync.mirrorservice.org/ftp.gimp.org/pub/.

We received an email from @Jehan today that suggested we make a request here for the rsync password so we can switch our GIMP upstream to download.gimp.org as an official mirror.

Please include an administrative e-mail which can be used to report problems and procedural changes

Main Point of Contact: Moshe Katz Preferred Email: mirror mirror umd edu (a distribution group to all of our administrators) Backup Email: mmkatz umd edu

/cc @averi