Infrastructure | Canonical CI runners crash with SIGILL running Epiphany test (#644)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro created an issue: #644

Hi, recently Epiphany CI has started crashing with SIGILL, e.g. as in GNOME/epiphany!994 (comment 1244310), but only when run on Canonical's CI runners. Has some recent change been performed on these CI runners? We probably need to take them offline because SIGILL is really weird and seems like almost certainly a problem with the runners rather than an issue with our code.