Re: Infrastructure | Gitlab GNOME milestone rename: GNOME 3.40 -> GNOME 40 (per new version scheme) (#441)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@ebassi, @mcatanzaro, are we good to go with the proposed change? the update should happen at https://gitlab.gnome.org/groups/GNOME/-/milestones/25. @ovitters, these kind of requests should be created under the Release Team space at https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/releng btw, it's not our call to decide whether the change should happen at all. Thanks!