Re: Infrastructure | Need a mail account for journalist liaisons (#440)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna commented:

Actually I created this after having a talk with the engagement team folks. But yeah, I'll see if we can take over an existing mailing list - having reviewed it - I don't really see one that makes sense. I do see several that we should retire. :-)

I think you can retire journal gnome org - I think that's an alias for GNOME Journal. Instead, let's replace it with outreach gnome org. But I'm still not sure how to send mail with the To header set to outreach gnome org.