Infrastructure | Gitlab GNOME milestone rename: GNOME 3.40 -> GNOME 40 (per new version scheme) (#441)

Title: GitLab

Olav Vitters created an issue #441:

The Gitlab GNOME group on gitlab.gnome.org has a GNOME 3.40 milestone. The next GNOME release will be renamed to 40 (dropping the .40). Seems good to align the milestone with this. I currently do have the permission to make such a change, but not sure if I should (might have implications I'm not aware of, plus haven't been that active for quite a long time). Also not sure where to raise it, hopefully this place is good 😛

https://discourse.gnome.org/t/new-gnome-versioning-scheme/4235