Infrastructure | Archive gnome-boxes-list (#341)

Title: GitLab

Felipe Borges created an issue #341:

Requested details

  1. The list name

gnome-boxes-list gnome org

  1. The rationale on why the mailing list should be archived (i.e project unmaintained)

Our mailing list hasn't seen any traffic since the beginning of the year. Last year we had just a few messages. With my Boxes maintainer hat, I sent an email asking the list participants to weight on the archival of it. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-boxes-list/2020-June/msg00000.html A week later, with no responses, I decided to move on with the archival. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-boxes-list/2020-June/msg00001.html

We are now going to be using Discourse for our discussions. https://discourse.gnome.org/tags/c/applications/7/boxes

Additional information

Please remember we only remove the list information, subscriptions and NOT the archives themselves which are kept around for historical reasons.

/cc @averi