Re: Infrastructure | Moving libhandy from the Purism infra to the GNOME one (#148)

Title: GitLab

Carlos Soriano commented:

Yeah, although this case seems pretty obvious to me to be added under GNOME/ it would be unfair for everyone else that I said no until we have the guidelines in place...

Now, I wouldn't mind if we do an explicit exception request to the board, if we believe this should be under GNOME for X or Y reason already and having it in World first would be too annoying.