Re: Infrastructure | Moving libhandy from the Purism infra to the GNOME one (#148)

Title: GitLab

Tobias Bernard commented:

I discussed this with @csoriano at GUADEC and we talked about maybe moving it to World as a first step, since it gives us most of the advantages of the move, while avoiding complicated questions about "What is GNOME" and such :)

Since Gitlab does auto-forwarding when the URL changes, it shouldn't be a big issue if we later move it to the GNOME group.