Infrastructure | Please stop using Google CAPCHA and other services (#173)

Title: GitLab

Michael Gratton created an issue:

I just submitted an update to a ticket in GitLab, and was presented with a Google image CAPCHA to complete before it was saved.

Aside from it being offensive being made to do work for free in training Google's proprietary image recognition models, as a libre software project we wouldn't be subjecting people using GNOME's infrastructure to further exposure to the predatory practices of surveillance capitalists like Google.

Please stop using Google's CAPCHA and other services on all GNOME properties.