Re: Infrastructure | Please stop using Google CAPCHA and other services (#173)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@mjog, I totally agree and we attempted removing the captcha a few times already but the amount of spam dramatically increased since then. Did you open up a GitLab issue upstream and see whether there's a plan to ship a non proprietary solution for this matter? There's not much we can do in GNOME if the relevant solution is not there upstream :)