Infrastructure | Please make me admin for CodeOfConductCommittee namespace in the wiki (#113)

Title: GitLab

Federico Mena Quintero created an issue:

I'm trying to enable this ACL by uncommenting the first line:

/* #acl CodeOfConductCommittee/Members:read,write,admin All:read */

. However, moinmoin gives me an error saying, "You can't change ACLs on this page since you have no admin rights on it!".

I tried using the same line in the CodeOfConductCommittee page one level above, but it gives me the same error.

Is there anything special one needs to do to add ACLs?