Infrastructure | Moving libhandy from the Purism infra to the GNOME one (#148)

Title: GitLab

Adrien Plazas created an issue:

libhandy is a mobile-oriented GTK widget library that is used by a few GNOME apps. We its maintainers (@guidog and @aplazas) want to migrate it from its current home in the Purism infra (https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/libhandy) to the GNOME group of the GNOME infra (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME).

This migration has been requested by a few prominent GNOME devs (I don't remember exactly but I think @feaneron and @mcatanzaro were part of them) as they feel more comfortable contributing to this library their software depend on from the GNOME infra rather than from yet another infra.

Please let us know the steps required by this migration.