Re: Infrastructure | Infrastructure | Please remove my personal details from a mailing list archive (#156)

Title: GitLab

Johny Papa commented:

Dear Admin,

Sorry, I am coming back to kindly ask you about an update of this issue. It is very important for me to not have my details on those pages, as they are private and more than that, they might bring me a lot of damage. I understand your policy, but I don't fully agree with. Ultimately it's your platform and your rules. Anyway, please make an exception in this case. I presume it is not a very complicated process to delete those details from the page and I don't really see any reason not to. Again, sorry if this does not conform with your policy and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Dragos Comanescu