Infrastructure | Please remove my personal details from a mailing list archive (#156)

Title: GitLab

Johny Papa created an issue:

Requested details

Hello. I am sorry if this is not an appropriate place for this request, but I asked on 2 other places and various people told me this is the place to ask.

I love gimp and I offered some time ago to help with the translation. I subscribed to a mailing list and exchanged a few messages and recently I was surprised to discover that my personal details are displayed on the public archive website, which I am not happy with at all. As per your privacy policy, please remove my details from the archive page. The rest can stay, no problem, and I will also try to help with anything I can this great open source platform.

  1. The list name: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-docs-list/2017-February/msg00017.html

  2. The details: What I need to be removed please is the personal details after "Best regards,":

Please let me know if you need any information from me.

Additional information

ScreenShot_2019-07-04_at_22.27.51

Please remember we only remove the list information, subscriptions and NOT the archives themselves which are kept around for historical reasons.

/cc @averi