Re: Infrastructure | Verify gnome.org with Google Search Console (#80)

Title: GitLab

Debarshi Ray commented:

The main problem about that, it's that someone at Google side will be reviewing our submission. And there's a chance of not being accepted.

Yes, submitting our application will be a lot of work, and I am glad to see so many of you jump into this and helping out. That's really fantastic.

I'd just point out that we have had luck with Google (and Facebook) in the past. eg., Google has increased our quotas for two API scopes after we submitted a request for those. So, I'd not give up yet. :)