Re: Infrastructure | Verify gnome.org with Google Search Console (#80)

Title: GitLab

Debarshi Ray commented:

It seems our primary contact mail is currently set to Rishi's old Gmail account, which he isn't monitoring anymore, so that's not great.

I do monitor it, but not as frantically as my primary email, which isn't GMail. I thought I missed their notification, but it turned out that I only received mine a few days after Michael and Philip had received theirs.

But I do want to move the primary contact to a neutral project-wide Google account. We have had multiple discussions in the past, but we never got around to doing something. If you poke around inside the OAuth page shown in Settings, you will end up seeing my Google handle. That's odd.

Could gnome.infrastructure be such a thing? Maybe something else?