Infrastructure | Please add intltool project to World (#95)

Title: GitLab

Jeremy Bicha created an issue:

I am working with @danilo the Intltool maintainer on making a new release of Intltool.

The Intltool code is currently hosted on Launchpad bzr, but he'd like for it to use GNOME Gitlab (git) instead.

Although GNOME has an initiative to stop using Intltool, that goal is not complete yet. I think World is an appropriate place for an important dependency like this.

Please create the repo and add danilo and me as Owners or Maintainers of it.