Re: Moving the Open Desktop Review System to gnome infra?

On 14 September 2016 at 19:57, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
My concern is that you're now the linchpin of the whole thing..\\\\

My concern also. HIT_BY_BUS_CNT=1

if you're no
longer a Red Hat employee we might end up being in a world of hurt later.
Can we have some plans to ensure continuity in case o f a shift?

This was also one of the reasons of my initial mail. It's a tiny
self-contained webservice, so I figured it's the kind of thing that
could be hosted here.

I would much rather the openshift guys give the GNOME Foundation resources
in exchange for some pro quid quo arrangement.

I don't know if things are set up for this kind of arrangement, but
I'd be welcome to help if anyone has any ideas.

Richard.