Re: Moving the Open Desktop Review System to gnome infra?

On 14 September 2016 at 18:53, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
Stupid question, but has anyone asked Redhat if they would donate the
Openshift bits for free or would you rather not do that?

I've just had that discussion with the OpenShift guys. Basically, yes,
they would donate everything we needed as long as I was a RH employee,
so maybe take cost concerns out of my initial email.

Richard