Re: GIMPNet moderators/channel ops

Gregory,

we have implemented nickserv/chanserv already [1], would you suggest
implementing channel protection directly through them? would you
personally prefer going for that kind of setup instead of having a
GNOME Operators team running the various channels?

Patrick, thanks for bringing this in to the list!