Re: Paolo De Michele

Paolo,

welcome! Sorry for the late reply but for some reason your e-mails do
keep being filtered on my GMail. The first step for you would be
mailing accounts gnome org with your requested account information:

1. Name, Surname
2. Proposed UID (following rules at [1])
3. Your SSH public key

As soon as I'll receive the information I'll go ahead and grant you
access to the Puppet repository as outlined at [2] for you to start
looking at the tree and submitting patches.

Welcome to the team again!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Apprentices

Has anybody replied to Paolo (e.g. off-list)?