Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2014 website archive

Broken URLs fixed.

About https://2013.guadec.org/registration/index.html, it currently
rewrites to guadec.org/registration for when GUADEC 2015 will open up
a registration form. After grepping around it seems
https://2013.guadec.org/2013/07/05/registration-open/index.html (and
the various feeds under feed/ or author/$author/feed or
category/$category/feed) are the places where that link still lives.
I'd leave that post as it is now as it's clear the 2013/2014 GUADEC
editions ended already. (as the front page shows on the right side of
the main logo)

If you are however willing to modify it further you can do so at [1].
Changes are reflected directly on production.

cheers,

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/previous-guadec-websites

Hi!