Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2014 website archive

Hey Tobi,

gave broken URLs another round and generated the websites again. (also
moved the content to Git [1]) Please give them a look and let me know
if you spot anything else :-)

Thanks!

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/previous-guadec-websites

Hey Hey!