[gnome.org #14506] GNOME Panel maintainers

On Mon Sep 08 11:46:17 2014, alberts muktupavels gmail com wrote:
Thanks for info. I did not know where to send my question. I sent it to
desktop-devel-list, but got e-mail that it is waiting for moderator
approval...

I did approve your email now ;)

I have two other questions:
1) Why when I send mail to gnome-announce-list and desktop-devel-list
someone needs to approve it?

gnome-announce-list requires an admin to moderate your emails through as emails there have to adhere to
specific guidelines in terms of subject - content of the email sent.

desktop-devel-list is an open list you can subscribe to, right after subscribing you will be able to send
emails there without triggering the moderation queue. The subscription page can be found at [1].

2) I have created new request for bugzilla product - #735089, but till now
there is no response.

Andre should be able to have a look at it soonish. I'm CCing him to this email.

cheers,