Re: [gnome.org #14506] GNOME Panel maintainers

Thanks for info. I did not know where to send my question. I sent it to
desktop-devel-list, but got e-mail that it is waiting for moderator
approval...

I have two other questions:
1) Why when I send mail to gnome-announce-list and desktop-devel-list
someone needs to approve it?
2) I have created new request for bugzilla product - #735089, but till now
there is no response.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <support gnome org>