[gnome.org #14133] Commit hook to check for i18n errors seems to be down

On Tue Feb 04 12:42:05 2014, kelemeng gnome hu wrote:

So the -c is the difference.
I got a little scared because Damned-lies told me that the file fails
the validation and is not updated. So it seems to be more strict than
the hook.
I guess then msgfmt needs to be corrected to not freak out because of
such errors, because they are apparently not that fatal :).

Please close this ticket, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Not a problem Gabor! Feel free to join #i18n and ask 'claude' if it makes any sense to him to reduce how
picky the hook on l10n is.

Have an awesome day,

--
Andrea,