Re: Getting a Wordpress test site

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
> I've been working in the plugin since then as part of my GSoC, and the
> plugin evolved quite a lot. After the time of 3.0 release I
> investigated hard to make sure it would be safe to use it.

I just spent some time looking through the code and it does look quite
a bit better. I see you have improved it quite a bit (I'd say, so far,
this is good points towards a successful GSoC submission.)

> You can check the entire source code at https://github.com/vdepizzol/WPPO/.

I'd like to have a few more eyes go over the code as well. I wasn't
able to go through each function with a fine-toothed comb, it looked
reasonable to me.

Christer