Re: Getting a Wordpress test site

Hey guys.

Basically what I need to test the translation plugin is an updated
WordPress instance with the WPPO plugin[1], and both gnome-doc-utils
and gettext libraries installed in the server.

Maybe we can use http://wptest.gnome.org/, which was created when we
were preparing the new GNOME website with WordPress before the 3.0
release and is still online. (we only need to make sure the files from
wptest aren't coming also from the same git repository that stores the
current website)

Thank you.

[1] https://github.com/vdepizzol/WPPO/

--