Getting a Wordpress test site

Dear admins,

Vinicius Depizzol, on the CC line, is my Summer of Code student that is
working on improving our website's infrastructure.  In particular, he's
working on a translation plugin for Wordpress, so that we can base
www.gnome.org on Wordpress as a CMS and have translated versions of the
site as well.

Before the end of the SoC we need to have Vinicius's code running and a
good amount of web content migrated, so obviously we need a test site.

Is this list the right place to ask for a Wordpress setup that we can
play with, at least for people "in the loop"?  (Or should I mail
sysadmin@ directly?)

Thanks,

  Federico