Re: [support.osuosl.org #16058] torrent.gnome.org down

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
> This has been sitting idle for quite some time. Does anyone have any
> opinions regarding addressing this issue?

Most of our users get GNOME from their distributions. Users don't
generally play with jhbuild unless they are more advanced or
developers (someone correct me if this is wrong). I never saw the
utility of a dedicated gnome torrent. Just my 2c.

If it isn't actually used, lets axe it.