Re: Mail not being received from bugzilla.gnome.org

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 04:32:25PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> cc'ing gnome-infrastructure: that's the right mailing list for this
> topic.

> Le mardi 28 septembre 2010, à 10:17 -0400, Paul Smith a écrit :
> > This shows that the bugzilla.gnome.org MTA is misconfigured and not
> > behaving properly.

'Not behaving properly' is your interpretation. IMO relying on the
sender address to exist is done at your own discretion.

If you want to move it forward, explain how I can easily configure it
exactly as I described in the bug. Meaning: low maintenance. I know of
one possibility, I think that is is really ugly and I am not willing to
do that as it'll likely break often.

Olav