Re: Monthly Meetings (IRC)

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:21:20PM -0600, Christer Edwards wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions that might fit?

I cannot participate during work. So after 18.00 in my timezone (+2 atm,
will change to +1).

Also, do people like teleconference thing?
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ seems nice.

Propose to ensure meetings never take longer than 60min. If we need to
discuss more, it should be postponed to the next meeting or handled via
mailing lists. This ensures a quick meeting after a while.

Olav