Re: REPEAT REQUEST, IP adress guadec.org changed / new A record on register.guadec.org
- From: Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: REPEAT REQUEST, IP adress guadec.org changed / new A record on register.guadec.org
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:11:12 +0100
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:31:14AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:10:54AM +0100, Koen Martens wrote:
> > I've sent this request last week as well, but I have changed the
> > IP address for the guadec site. I'd like to reflect this change in
> > DNS as well. I'm currently proxying requests for the guadec site on
> > the old ip to the new ip, but i'd like to stop doing that.
> You were informed that it hit the moderation queue. Your previous email
> is of course still in the moderation queue.
Indeed, but i'm not generally keeping track which of my emails have been
accepted or rejected in any organised matter, and just assume that valid
messages will be accepted within a reasonable amount of time.
> > The old ip: 188.8.131.52
> > The new ip: 184.108.40.206
] [Thread Prev