REPEAT REQUEST, IP adress guadec.org changed / new A record on register.guadec.org

Hi all,

I've sent this request last week as well, but I have changed the
IP address for the guadec site. I'd like to reflect this change in
DNS as well. I'm currently proxying requests for the guadec site on
the old ip to the new ip, but i'd like to stop doing that.

The old ip: 82.94.245.45

The new ip: 82.94.245.28

This is set as an A record for at leaste guadec.org, www.guadec.org
and 2010.guadec.org.

In addition, i'd like to have register.guadec.org also point to the new
ip.

Hope this can be done soon!

Thanks,

Koen