Re: proposed postfix changes

> AFAIK we already check for all of them.
>
>> ----
>>
>> ...[snip]...
>> smtpd_delay_reject = no
>
> I do not like that. In case of broken clients you will get problems if
> you reject too early. Same setting is on mail.gnome.org, but
> restrictions are only applied at the smtpd_recipient_restrictions stage.

Is there another config other than the main.cf on menubar that you're
referring to? I compared my setup to the settings on that machine, and
as far as I can tell only restricts on recipient_restrictions and does
smtpd_delay_reject = no.

That setting is just my preference, and it isn't a huge deal to switch
it to 'yes'. I'm just unclear regarding you suggesting that it already
filters on all of my suggestions.

..just trying to make sure we're all comparing the same setup..

--
Christer Edwards
.: http://ubuntu-tutorials.com :.