Re: email adres sponsoring guadec org

Hostmaster,

Can you please set the guadec.org SOA record to menubar.gnome.org?
Whatever server was set to the SOA has dropped the zone. This doesn't
happen with gnome.org dns servers so please set them as authoritative
for that domain. Incidentally, menubar.gnome.org's ip address recently
changed with a datacenter move. We don't have access to the network
solutions login for this domain.

Thankyou.

jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org.
Host guadec.org not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org
Host guadec.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA www.guadec.org
Host www.guadec.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA www.guadec.org.
Host www.guadec.org not found: 2(SERVFAIL)

jeff jschroeder2:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org menubar.gnome.org
Using domain server:
Name: menubar.gnome.org
Address: 209.132.180.169#53
Aliases:

guadec.org has SOA record menubar.gnome.org. hostmaster.gnome.org.
2010112901 86400 3600 604800 86400