A record on guadec.org (was Re: email adres sponsoring guadec org)

Hi Olav et al,

In addition, it appears guadec.org is down entirely at the moment.

Could we get guadec.org / www.guadec.org an A record pointing to
82.94.245.45 ?

I'm currently setting up the conference web infrastructure there.

As we are starting to hunt for sponsors and send out a call for papers
very soon, i hope this can be given some priority.

Thanks!

Koen