Re: email adres sponsoring guadec org

Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> Hostmaster,
>
> Can you please set the guadec.org SOA record to menubar.gnome.org?
> Whatever server was set to the SOA has dropped the zone. This doesn't
> happen with gnome.org dns servers so please set them as authoritative
> for that domain. Incidentally, menubar.gnome.org's ip address recently
> changed with a datacenter move. We don't have access to the network
> solutions login for this domain.
>
> Thankyou.
>
> jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org.
> Host guadec.org not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
> jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org
> Host guadec.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
> jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA www.guadec.org
> Host www.guadec.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
> jeff omniscience:~$ host -t SOA www.guadec.org.
> Host www.guadec.org not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
>

> jeff jschroeder2:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org menubar.gnome.org
> Using domain server:
> Name: menubar.gnome.org
> Address: 209.132.180.169#53
> Aliases:
>
> guadec.org has SOA record menubar.gnome.org. hostmaster.gnome.org.
> 2010112901 86400 3600 604800 86400
> jeff jschroeder2:~$ host -t SOA guadec.org. menubar.gnome.org
> Using domain server:
> Name: menubar.gnome.org
> Address: 209.132.180.169#53
> Aliases:
>
> guadec.org has SOA record menubar.gnome.org. hostmaster.gnome.org.
> 2010112901 86400 3600 604800 86400
>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:57:59AM +0100, Koen Martens wrote:
>>> Kun jij voor ons een email alias aanmaken wellicht??
>>>
>>> Het gaat om sponsoring guadec org  Deze moet worden geforward naar
>>> mijzelf (gmc sonologic nl), Sanne (sanne opensourceadvies nl) en
>>> Stormy (stormy gnome org).
>> This is an request for the email alias sponsoring guadec org
>>
>> Noticed that likely due to the IP address change, guadec.org doesn't
>> resolve anymore.
>>
>> Could someone please look into that?
>>
>> IIRC there was an email from Owen to various email addresses regarding
>> the IP address change. Seems it wasn't implemented for guadec.org.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Olav

Hi gnome admins

I have changed the master dns ip server address for the domaine.

Sincerely

Mr.Kristen Nielsen (@dkuug)

Please note my phone number in case of urgent response needed.

mobile: +4540466221 (call or send a text message to call my attention to
urgent matters)

PS I see the serial number is (presumably) wrong 2010112901 in case you
use the yyyymmdd## format and change it back to a lower value next time
you change the dns record.

I can easily clear the server files if you fix this, but please send  a
text message (mobile) as I only read mail when off work and home.

Kristen.