Re: Using different translation workflow

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> If a non-offical module doesn't want to use Damned Lies, why not just
> remove them from Damned Lies? Then they do not have the benefit of good
> quality translations.

Just wanted to point out that even though most GNOME translations team
do a great job translating our packages, assuming that other
translators not using DL don't do a good job is wrong. There are
several GNOME and non affiliated  translators working on Transifex and
other similar services doing just as good or better work.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org