Re: Sysadmin Team Update (and looking for 2 volunteers)

Hello Paul,

I'd like to be a volunteer for GNOME sysadmin team.

Reasons:
* I have known GNOME for more than 10  years, and have used it for 5+ years.
* It's Free software that I'd like to contribute to.
* I have some experience on sysadmin
* I'm having the confidence/ability to learn new things that I don't know.
* Want to be more professional by learning from other gurus.

Skills:
* Bash/Python/Sed scripting language knowledge
* Experience on managing the network infrastructure of my previous company
* Bugzilla, VCS, CMS, Blog system installation/administration experience.
* GNU/Linux system administration knowledge.

I really want to be the one of volunteers for GNOME sysadmin team,
not only to contribute to this great community, but also want to learn
more from other experts.
I'm mostly active in translation team and gnome accessibility, but I'm
not sure if there is someone could vouch for me.

I bet most of sysadmins are from western world, my little advantage is
I'm in eastern.
so it's probably better to construct a 24 hours available team for
GNOME infrastructure. :)

More information will be provided upon request if you like!

--
Ray Wang
 - Free As In Freedom